This post includes 10 amazingly adorable Father’s Day Ideas! Before I launch into the awesomeness that is our Father’s Day extravaganza, I thought I’d share with you some of the amazing ideas I have come across scouring the internet over the past few weeks. In short, you people are amazing. So, here is my Top Ten List for Father’s Day 2012. Have fun!
Amazingly Adorable father’s day ideas
- Superhero Family Portrait: If you have the $239 to spare, this personalized gift for Dad is out of this world: Customized Superhero Family portraits. (Image source)
- Transportation Shirt: by The Blue Basket caught my eye IMMEDIATELY. Wow, can my family relate to this image! The best part of that she outlines the project beautifully AND provides printables to help YOU make it happen. One word: dynamite.
- Superhero Gift Basket: This DIY idea from Alpha Mom is pretty sweet. Also a superhero theme but we love it so bring them it on. Equipped with Superhero Juice, breathe fresheners and even beef jerky, this kit is sure to get that dad in your life Superhero Powers.
- Chalkboard Portraits: B.Inspired Mom was inspired by Positively Splendid, who gives a thorough overview of how to successfully accomplish this project including FREE printables, in this lovely DIY Frame concept. I fell in absolute LOVE with it. How adorable, right?
- Kid Designed Apron: This apron from Family Fun is so easy, you gotta do it. For the Dad that mans the grill, it is a must have for this Father’s Day.
- Handprint Tree Print: A beautiful Handprint Tree from an Etsy Shop called PersonalizedPrints is simple and to the point. The perfect gift for the guy who has it all!
- Book About Dad: This FREE download book for Dad is splendid. The post by eighteen25 gives a step by step on how to create one of your own.
- Coupons: My siblings and I used to give my mom DIY coupons but nothing this gorgeous. I suppose it is the thought that counts. This super inexpensive printable ($3.95) is sure to please!
- Kid Designed Tie: Quirky Momma Havalyn of the Kids Activities Blog has an awesome DIY for the Dad who has to put a tie on every day!
- Memory Jar: Oh Crafts gives us a sweet Memory Jar. My eyes practically filled with tears as I viewed this post. Just lovely.
If you want to see more amazing ideas, visit my Pinterest board for inspiration!
Thank you for choosing to read this post today. I hope that we inspired you with our Top Ten List.
*Please note that the images presented in this post are not my own. I hope that I have appropriately and accurately sourced the rightful owner via link and text. If you feel otherwise, please contact me at marnie at carrotsareorange dot com and I will comply with your wishes. Thank you!