Today we launched full force into Spring with a gardening sensory tub. Originally I thought we’d be doing this tub indoors but we lucked out with weather today. We used a 28 quart storage container.
A complete list of what we included:
- 28 quart sized storage container
- Kids sized gardening tools
- Kids sized gardening gloves
- Egg cartons for scooping
- Bug figurines
- Rocks without and with painted letters to spell SPRING and EARTH
- Potting soil
- Black beans
- Green lentils
- Small watering can
- Coffee grounds
- Plastic Carrot Easter containers
- Melissa & Doug Fruits & Vegetables
- Green porcupine balls
Thank you for visiting us today! I hope that we inspired you!
Get the Weekly eNews!
Join over 17,000 parents & educators receiving a weekly dose of Montessori learning, inspiration, parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).