In honor of Financial Literacy for Youth month (and my addiction to Pinterest), I decided to go in search for (or my) Top Ten Early Financial Literacy Pinterest Pins. After I sifted through hundreds, here is my list:
- Growing Kinders’ Bankrupt! Game
- Holly at Quirky Momma’s Kids Activities Blog has a great post on teaching kids about money across the spectrum of ages.
- Allisa Roberts has a great post on Teaching Kids About Money: Educational Money Games for Kids with tons of great ideas!!
- Moonjar’s Classic Moneybox
- MoneyTrail.net’s article on Raising Charitable Kids & Teens
- Mommy’s Store from I Can Teach My Child
- Teach Mama’s Playing with Money post
- Mommy Lessons 101’s post M is for Money is a comprehensive unit on money covering a variety of subject areas from science to history to pretend play.
- The Activity Mom’s post on Talking about Money with Kids gives us great introductory activities plus advice spanning the age spectrum.
- Counting Coconuts Montessori based Mini unit on Money is fabulous
What are some of your favorites?
Thanks for stopping by…
Get the Weekly eNews!
Join over 18,000 parents & educators receiving a weekly dose of Montessori learning, inspiration, parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).