In honor of Financial Literacy for Youth month (and my addiction to Pinterest), I decided to go in search for (or my) Top Ten Early Financial Literacy Pinterest Pins. After I sifted through hundreds, here is my list:
- Growing Kinders’ Bankrupt! Game
- Holly at Quirky Momma’s Kids Activities Blog has a great post on teaching kids about money across the spectrum of ages.
- Allisa Roberts has a great post on Teaching Kids About Money: Educational Money Games for Kids with tons of great ideas!!
- Moonjar’s Classic Moneybox
- MoneyTrail.net’s article on Raising Charitable Kids & Teens
- Mommy’s Store from I Can Teach My Child
- Teach Mama’s Playing with Money post
- Mommy Lessons 101’s post M is for Money is a comprehensive unit on money covering a variety of subject areas from science to history to pretend play.
- The Activity Mom’s post on Talking about Money with Kids gives us great introductory activities plus advice spanning the age spectrum.
- Counting Coconuts Montessori based Mini unit on Money is fabulous
What are some of your favorites?
Thanks for stopping by…
Get the Weekly eNews!
Join thousands of other like minded parents & educators to receive a weekly dose of Montessori learning & parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).