I love Valentines Day because you get the chance to not only think about those you love so dear in your life but you also have a chance to tell them and reflect on that love. A lovely “holiday”. Like most of my tubs, this one is super easy and quick. Most of the items listed below I grabbed at Target. Michael’s, Amazon and many crafts stores are sure to have ample Valentine Day supplies. Here is our Valentines Sensory Love Tub.
Valentines Sensory Love Tub
For this tub, we have:
- pink, red and purple colored rice as the base
- pink and red bouncy balls
- small erasers with the word “love” on them
- a super cool red mini mailbox
- heart shaped (plastic) “slinkies”
- heart shaped containers for scooping
- Valentine themed cupcake wrappers for scooping
- my favorite, “table scatter” of X’s and O’s
- I included a few (the wee ones figure it out fast & can’t resist) traditional Valentine sentiment candy “be mine”, “oh my” , etc
We all had a blast with this tub. Love the colors, the feel and the sentiment. All round goodness.