Yes, you read the title correctly. I am not the craftiest blogger. I get an A for effort. Here is one example of which I am proud.
My sons are in love with Wild Kratts. That is okay with me. Wild Kratts ignites a desire for them to learn more about zoology and botany. I am confident this curiosity will carry with them into adult hood. Recently I made Creature Power Discs for them. My four year old son helped out with this projects.
- 3” Wooden circles (I bought these from Michael’s)
- Power Disc print out from PBS Kids website
- Tacky Glue
- Green and Blue Paint (the colors of Chris and Martin)
- Paint Brush
- Laminator (optional)
- Mod Podge (optional)
- Paint five discs green and five discs blue
- Allow time to dry
- Print out the Creature Power Discs
- Cut them out and laminate
- Glue onto wooden disc
- Coat with Mod Podge to seal and create a great looking gloss
The next step is the rest of the outfit with a shirt, gloves and all. Wish me luck!
Get the Weekly eNews!
Join over 18,000 parents & educators receiving a weekly dose of Montessori learning, inspiration, parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).