Marnie began Carrots Are Orange in 2010 after the birth of her first son. Carrots Are Orange is a Montessori inspired learning and living blog for parents and educators. She hails from Maine, a wonderfully down to earth place to grow up. Marnie moved to the west coast in 1999, currently living east of Seattle with her husband and three young boys. She is pursuing Montessori certification. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, PBS Kids, BabyCenter, the Melissa & Doug blog, and WhattoExpect.com.
Latest posts by Marnie (see all)
- Take Learning Outside – Montessori Language Activities - July 3, 2015
- Montessori Grammar – Noun Sorting Cards - July 1, 2015
- Science Experiments for Kids: Magnetic Board - June 29, 2015
- Montessori Preposition Cards with Real Images - June 26, 2015
- 10 Mantras for Moms - June 24, 2015