Marnie began Carrots Are Orange in 2010 after the birth of her first son. Carrots Are Orange is a Montessori inspired learning and living blog for parents and educators. She hails from Maine, a wonderfully down to earth place to grow up. Marnie moved to the west coast in 1999, currently living east of Seattle with her husband and three young boys. She is pursuing Montessori certification. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, PBS Kids, BabyCenter, the Melissa & Doug blog, and WhattoExpect.com.
Latest posts by Marnie (see all)
- 12 Awesome Ways to Learn at a Construction Site - May 24, 2015
- Easy Nature Activity for Kids - May 20, 2015
- Connecting the Indoor and Outdoor Montessori Early Childhood Classrooms - May 17, 2015
- Outdoor Montessori Activities – Math - May 16, 2015
- Mother to Mother: Let’s Stop Shaming - May 13, 2015