We made super cute heart shaped crayons last night.
- Crayons (we used old bits and pieces)
- Heart mold (silicone works best)
My one year old testing the molds.
Here is how you do it:
- Preheat over to 250 degrees
- Break up crayons and fill your heart molds
- Place molds into oven for around 20 minutes or until the crayons melt
- Let cool ( I let them cool overnight)
- Pop out of mold (silicone molds makes this part easy)
Each crayon will turn out differently. Love the uniqueness!
Voila! Fun surprise for your kids or easy Valentines gift for classmates.
Thanks for visiting!
Download Raising Montessori
Subscribe to our email list & download the 75+ ways to Montessori parenting.