We made super cute heart shaped crayons last night.
- Crayons (we used old bits and pieces)
- Heart mold (silicone works best)
My one year old testing the molds.
Here is how you do it:
- Preheat over to 250 degrees
- Break up crayons and fill your heart molds
- Place molds into oven for around 20 minutes or until the crayons melt
- Let cool ( I let them cool overnight)
- Pop out of mold (silicone molds makes this part easy)
Each crayon will turn out differently. Love the uniqueness!
Voila! Fun surprise for your kids or easy Valentines gift for classmates.
Thanks for visiting!
Join over 16,000 parents & educators receiving a weekly dose of Montessori learning, inspiration, parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).