I am a firm believer that Montessori is a lifestyle to be embraced not only within classroom walls but in the home environment. I am Montessori trained and have many opportunities to practice with my three young sons. If you are interested in learning more about the Montessori philosophy, outdoor learning, positive parenting, and Montessori learning, you are in the right place and I am so glad you're here!
Start Here: Montessori Living & Learning 101
To get you started, below I list content that you will want to read to begin your Montessori journey. These posts are my most popular!
If you would like to learn more about the Montessori philosophy
- Advantages of Multi-Age Classrooms
- What's the Big Deal with the Montessori Lesson?
- What is the 3-Hour Work Cycle?
- What the Heck is False Fatigue & How Do I Manage It?
- What is Montessori 101 Series
If you would like to learn more about Montessori & positive parenting
- What is Montessori Parenting?
- Raising Montessori: 75 Ways to Montessori Parenting
- How to Communicate with a Child During Conflict
- Help Your Child Become a Killer Communicator
- 5 Responses that Work with Kids
- Montessori Parenting: 10 Things You Need to Know
If you would like to bring Montessori into your home
- 12 Ways to Bring Montessori into your Home
- How to Create a Montessori Bedroom for Your Child
- How to Create a Montessori Home Your Child Will Love
- What You Need to Know about the Montessori Lifestyle
If you would like to explore Montessori lessons
- Montessori Practical Life Lessons
- Montessori Sensorial Lessons
- Montessori Math Lessons
- Montessori Language Lessons
If you are looking for outdoor learning ideas & resources
- Connecting the Indoor & Outdoor Classrooms
- 75+ Ideas for the Montessori Outdoor Classroom
- Steps to Making Outdoor Learning Fun & Not Frustrating
- Books to Help You Create an Outdoor Classroom
How to Get Involved in my Montessori Living & Learning Lifestyle Community
- Receive free updates once or twice a week including ideas on Montessori parenting and Montessori at Home: Subscribe to my Email Newsletter
- Follow along on my Carrots Are Orange Facebook page for the latest Montessori and parenting news from around the web
- Download a Sample Chapter from my Montessori at Home Guide
- Join my Private Facebook Montessori Learning & Living Community
- Purchase my 30 Days to Montessori at Home email course
Download Raising Montessori: Living & Learning According to Maria
Add your information & we'll get the pdf to you as soon as possible. It is like magic.