This post includes fun St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids. I received this great package of craft supplies from Craft Project Ideas filled with green goodness.
I get inspired by the holidays and traditions. Honestly, I am not a super crafty person but I do try my best. So I took the lovely, soft emerald green pipe cleaners and the cute green pony beads and decided to make a St. Patrick's Day shamrock craft.
St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
St. Patty's Day Crafts for Kids Materials
- 5 Green PipePipe cleaners
- Green Pony Beads
- Green Glitter Glue
- Green Card Stock
What is St. Patrick's Day?
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in Ireland. It is a religious holiday. The shamrock represents the holy trinity and is a symbol of St. Patrick's Day and of Ireland.
St. Patrick's Craft Step by Step
- Invite your child over to the activity
- Have them bead 3 pipe cleaners
- Shape each beaded pipecleaner into a heart
- “Tie” each heart shaped beaded pipecleaner with another pipecleaner by wrapping a pipecleaner around the center and then down to make a stem
- Using Green Glitter Glue, glue to green card stock
Super easy. Pretty. Festive. Perfect.
St. Patrick's Day Projects for Kids:
- Practical Life St. Patrick’s Day Activity
- Must Have Supplies for St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Four Leaf Clover and Shamrock Lacing Activity
- Sensory Bin for St. Patrick's Day
- Matching & Sorting for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Montessori Sorting Activity
- Activity Table for St. Patrick's Day
- Our Irish Flag
- Children’s Books for St. Patrick's Day
- Shamrock Shaker
- Jello Treasure – St. Patrick’s Day Sensory
- Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold – Simple Gift
- St. Patrick’s Day Montessori Last Hurrah
- The Art of Observation: A Study of GREEN
- St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
- Preschool Math Gold Coin Estimation
Thanks for visiting!