Now that the excitement and planning of Easter 2013 is coming to an end, what are we going to do with the leftovers? Easy enough for the chocolate and jelly beans but what about the egg cartons, hard boiled eggs and egg shells? Here are a few great ideas! Enjoy!
Ideas for Easter Egg Leftovers
Egg Carton Crafts
- Make an Earth for Earth Day
- Make an Egg Carton Flower Bouquet from Toddler Approved
- Make an Egg Carton Crown from Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Egg Carton String Lights from a Norwegian blogger Brigg
- Fine Motor Sorting Activity with your Toddler & Preschooler
- Sensory Bin for your Infant, Toddler & Preschooler
Hard Boiled Eggs Recipes
- Make these Bacon Deviled Eggs from I Heart Nap Time
- Make this Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich from Damn Delicious
- Make an Egg Curry
- Practical Life Activity for your Preschooler
- Use leftover eggshells in compost with this guide from She Knows Can You Dig It
- Base for a Sensory Bin like this activity from Play. Create. Explore.
- Check out this amazing list of leftover eggshell ideas from The Natural Living Site.
- Make an egg shell candle holder like this one from Mom’s Crafty Space
- Make beautiful table pieces with these egg shell vases from Taste of Home
- Make an Eggshell Mosaic using this example from Small Things
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!