If you’re a parent who’s ever sat through an episode of the TV show Wild Kratts, you know how entertaining and educational it can be. The show is all about animals, and the adventures Chris and Martin Kratt go on to learn more about them.
What you may not know is that there are some fun DIY projects you can do at home with your kids based on the show. Today we’re going to share with you one of our favorites – making your own Wild Kratts creature power discs!
I am confident this curiosity will carry with them into adulthood. Recently I made Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs for them. My four-year-old son helped out with these projects.
Quite frankly I am just happy my boys wanted to make Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs and not creature power suits.
Yes, you read the title correctly. I am not the craftiest blogger. I get an A for effort.
Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs Materials
- 3” Wooden circles (I bought these from Michael’s)
- Power Disc printout from PBS Kids website
- Tacky Glue
- Green and Blue Paint (the colors of Chris and Martin)
- Paint Brush
- Laminator (optional)
- Mod Podge (optional)
Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs Approach
- Paint five discs green and five discs blue
- Allow time to dry
- Print out the Creature Power Discs
- Cut them out and laminate
- Glue onto a wooden disc
- Coat with Mod Podge to seal and create a great-looking gloss
The next step is the rest of the outfit with a shirt, gloves, and all. Wish me luck!