I am confident this curiosity will carry with them into adulthood. Recently I made Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs for them. My four-year-old son helped out with these projects. Quite frankly I am just happy my boys wanted to make Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs and not creature power suits.
Yes, you read the title correctly. I am not the craftiest blogger. I get an A for effort.
Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs Materials
- 3” Wooden circles (I bought these from Michael’s)
- Power Disc print out from PBS Kids website
- Tacky Glue
- Green and Blue Paint (the colors of Chris and Martin)
- Paint Brush
- Laminator (optional)
- Mod Podge (optional)
Wild Kratts Creature Power Discs Approach
- Paint five discs green and five discs blue
- Allow time to dry
- Print out the Creature Power Discs
- Cut them out and laminate
- Glue onto a wooden disc
- Coat with Mod Podge to seal and create a great looking gloss
The next step is the rest of the outfit with a shirt, gloves, and all. Wish me luck!