Looking for an easy & inexpensive Math Activity for Preschoolers? This activity integrates pattern (sensorial) and early math work into your home or classroom? Here is a simple one to put together and children will love it.
- Avery Color Coding Labels
- Card Stock
- Laminator & Laminating Pouch (optional)
- Colored Poms, Gems or other color matching material (We used Spielgaben‘s wooden dots. The material was perfect for the exercise.)
- Create your colored dots design template (or have the children create their own designs). We created a spiral.
- Put your card stock through the laminator for safe and long keeping.
- Get out your color matching material
- Present the project to the children
- Create additional templates and file away for later use
Spielgaben is a material for classrooms and home that keeps on giving. The materials are well made and span an age range and subject area well worth the cost.