I had only one word in mind as I was creating this Montessori inspired June Sensory Tub: YELLOW. Granted we've been having lovely weather here in Seattle but we could use even more brightness to get us through to the true summer season.
So what we the main ingredients to this big, beautiful, bright yellow sensory adventure?
- Split peas (Pantry)
- Corn kernals (Pantry)
- Pom Poms (Amazon)
- Egg Shakers (Amazon)
- Ribbon for wrapping gifts (Own)
- Mini watering can (Dollar Tree)
- Mini yellow school bus (Dollar Tree)
- Mini planting tub (Dollar Tree)
- Bee figurines (Dollar Tree)
- A toy car (Own)
- Mini foam numbers and letters (Own)
- Four medium sized widgets (Own)
- Porcupine Balls (Amazon)
- Flowers (Dollar Tree)
I can't wait to pull this tub out again tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by!
Download Raising Montessori
Subscribe to our email list & download the 75+ ways to Montessori parenting.