This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of L’il Critters™. All opinions are 100% mine.
Back to school is an exciting, and often overwhelming, time for families. With all the excitement sleep and daily routine may be disrupted.
Ways to Help Your Child Help His Body
- Talk with your children about what it takes to stay healthy and what will be changing in their lives
- Allow the child to be a part of taking care of himself. By giving him this opportunity he will feel good about himself and gain confidence. There is also something in it for you: Time!
- Have a child juice his own oranges for a nutritious drink
- Involve a child in preparing his own snack
- Model good health by eating well, getting rest and exercising your body.
- Make daily vitamins a family ceremony. Make supplements accessible for your child so he can bring them to you.
- Get a vitamin that tastes good and is fun to eat like L’il Critters.
Thanks for reading,
L’il Critters™ are the #1 child gummy vitamin. We are the better tasting gummy vitamin that is preferred by Kids and trusted by Moms.
“We Make Nutrition Taste Good.”
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Church & Dwight via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Church & Dwight.