Finding a tool that is versatile is key when working with a classroom of children. Not only kids learn in the same way. Montessori word lists are a fantastic way for children to learn words and put together new sounds. Word lists can be used in a variety of ways catering to each child's unique way and pace of learning.
This set of Montessori Pink Series Word Lists includes 8 cards with 8 short vowel /a/ words on each card. Each card includes a real image to match one of the words on the card. There are two Montessori Pink Level Word Lists sets. One is in black text. The other is in Montessori red and blue lettering. The images are beautiful, real, and relatable.
To Prepare the Montessori Pink Series Word Lists
- Print out on cardstock
- Place on shelf
Montessori Pink Series Word Lists Activities
- reading with a partner
- tracing the words with tracing paper
- illustrating a story with the words
- writing the words on a separate piece of paper
- building the words with a moveable alphabet
- seeking objects that match the words
- creating art work using a chosen word or word list
- play fetch with objects around the classroom
Related Read: Montessori Consonant Digraph Activity for Preschoolers
“The essence of independence is to be able to do something for one’s self.”
― Maria Montessori
More Montessori Pink Level Activities
I hope you enjoyed this post. Definitely check out my Montessori language posts.