We’re starting a mini unit on Whales this week. To kick off the unit, we did a sweet Preschool Whale Art Craft!
Preschool Whale Art Craft
- Whale coloring page
- Crayons, Marker, and Paint
- White Card Stock
- Foil to layer under whale cut out (optional but creates a cool effect)
- Glue or Tape
- Print out the whale image
- Cut out the whale from the paper or card stock so you have a stencil
- Tape the “stencil” onto a piece of white card stock
- Let your child paint, color, and design the whale
- Allow time for drying if necessary
- Cut around the dry whale and layered it onto green and blue card stock or layer onto foil
- Display the whale
Check out the mini unit on whales!
Simple. Fun. Easy.