- Foam, adhesive back shamrocks
- Green pom poms of all sorts of shapes, sizes and textures for math and sorting activities and a sensory bin
- Shamrock cookie cutters for play dough and cookies
- Shamrock silicone molds for melting crayons
- Gold coins for sensory bins and counting activities
- Green and Gold Confetti for sensory bins
- Lime Jello for shamrock molds
- Yellow & Blue food coloring or paint for color mixing
- Leprechaun hats for scooping and sorting
- Green Beads for sensory bins and pretend play necklaces
- Green peppers for shamrock printing
- Paper plates for shamrock cut outs
- Felt for shamrock pattern matching games
- Contact paper for shamrock designs
What are your MUST HAVES?
Thanks for visiting!
The following two tabs change content below.
Marnie began Carrots Are Orange in 2010 after the birth of her first son. Carrots Are Orange is a Montessori inspired homeschooling blog for parents and educators. She hails from Maine, a wonderfully down to earth place to grow up. Marnie moved to the west coast in 1999, currently living in Seattle with her husband and two young boys. She is pursuing Montessori certification.
Latest posts by Marnie Craycroft (see all)
- Montessori Practical Life: Refined Tweezing - March 5, 2014
- How to Survive Watching a Child Get Crushed on the Playground - March 4, 2014
- Montessori Practical Life: Basting - March 3, 2014