- Foam, adhesive back shamrocks
- Green pom poms of all sorts of shapes, sizes and textures for math and sorting activities and a sensory bin
- Shamrock cookie cutters for play dough and cookies
- Shamrock silicone molds for melting crayons
- Gold coins for sensory bins and counting activities
- Green and Gold Confetti for sensory bins
- Lime Jello for shamrock molds
- Yellow & Blue food coloring or paint for color mixing
- Leprechaun hats for scooping and sorting
- Green Beads for sensory bins and pretend play necklaces
- Green peppers for shamrock printing
- Paper plates for shamrock cut outs
- Felt for shamrock pattern matching games
- Contact paper for shamrock designs
What are your MUST HAVES?
Thanks for visiting!
Get the Weekly eNews!
Join thousands of other like minded parents & educators to receive a weekly dose of Montessori learning & parenting love. I promise not to spam you because I am awesome (and clearly so are YOU).